Are you looking for a delish Super Bowl recipe? We love, love this easy breezy meatball appetizer inspired by "Royal Parker" - Elizabeth Gray!
This simple family recipe requires three ingredients and one pound of appetizer size meatballs. You can purchase a frozen bag of meatballs at your local grocery store or make your own.
Check out the ET "how to" below. We guarantee your guests will come back for seconds during halftime!
- Add one bag of frozen meatballs in a crockpot
- Turn your crockpot on medium (or high)
- Prep one cup of ketchup, one half cup of brown sugar and 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Add all of the above ingredients to the meatballs
- Heat crockpot meatball mixture for 30 minutes or until meatballs and mixture are completely hot
Stir the meatball mixture every ten minutes before you are ready to serve.
E-Trenders - are you craving more Super Bowl inspiration? Check out another popular ET Super Bowl blog post here.
Find us on facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Check out E-Trender Angela on pinterest
Check out E-Trender Sue on pinterest